How it works
Servicing Stop is here to make the process of having a car service hassle free, convenient and cost effective. No need to worry about dealing with a garage, or negotiating the service cost and work, just book your car service with us and we will make sure everything is taken care for you.
- You can call FREE or book online – one of our advisors will then book in your car service on a date convenient to you.
- On the date of your car service a FREE nationwide collection is arranged between 8am and 10am or an agreed time - either from your home or work.
- Your car service will done by an approved Servicing Stop garage. We will also check the manufacturer service schedule, making sure if necessary any additional items are advised. We only use GENUINE car parts of O.E. (Original Equipment) standard, making sure your warranty is protected.
- If there is any additional work required, one of our advisors will always seek prior authorisation from you before any work is done. The work is only carried out if you agree to the additional cost and work.
- Each car service is carried out by qualified mechanics and technicians using the latest equipment. Every car service with us is covered by a 12 months parts & labour guarantee.
- It's simple we will let you know when the Car Service is completed. From Here you can pay through our online payment system with your debit or Credit Card. A supplement of 2.5% will be added to the total amount if you pay by credit card.
- Your car will returned to your home or work between 4pm – 6pm (FREE delivery) or a time convenient to you.
At Servicing Stop our objective is to make your car service experience hassle free, so our free nationwide collection service from your home or work will also save you time, which on many cases also saves you money.
Payment will take minutes through our secure online gateway.
At Servicing Stop we have over 1200 approved independent garages throughout the UK, we are confident that irrespective of where you are we can service you car.
Our garage network is monitored closely using customer feedback and quality control, making sure the highest standards are kept at all times.
Government legislation passed in 2003 called "Block Exemption" means that an independent garage can now carry out your car service, so that the warranty is still protected - this now means you no longer need to use a main dealer to do your car service.
At Servicing Stop Ltd all of our garages use GENUINE car parts of OE (Original Equipment) standard, making sure your warranty is protected at all times.
Main dealers may try and influence your decision to stay with them, but the reality is that a car service or car repair with Servicing Stop is just as good, if not better and is likely to be cheaper than what a main dealer charges.
Servicing Stop stamp your servicing book for your future records.
A 12 month parts and labour guarantee comes with every Servicing Stop car service, if at any time you require further assistance or info on this, please contact our Customer Service Department and they will deal with your enquiry.
One of our friendly advisors will always advise you of any additional work and the costs involved before any work is done to your car. Once the cost and work has been approved by you the customer, the work is then completed accordingly, which means you are kept informed at all times of what your service will cost.